Monday, October 24, 2011

Projects

My fingers have been happily hooking with my crochet hook for weeks now.

I don't know if it's the fall weather or what but projects and ideas for projects have been swirling in my brain for weeks now and I start to go crazy if I don't release some of them.

So here are the projects that have left my hook:

A baby blanket for my new nephew William Heath Dante:
(Sorry I don't have a picture of the baby, I haven't met him yet.)


A little hat and booties for a friend's baby...

A blanket that I made for simple reason I wanted to try the pattern and I had a bunch of cotton yarn that I don't remember the project I collected it for in the first place. Love this one. The colors make me happy.


I suppose that doesn't look like tons when it's laid out like this but I've also been quilting like crazy. It helps that our church has started up a "sewing circle" on Monday nights and it's at a time that I can go. I've loved having Monday nights to sit and drink tea and work on projects while visiting with some of the women of our church.

4 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

fun!!

Charlotte in ID said...

I've learned to knit (just the basics), but never learned to crochet. Those are beautiful.

B said...

May I just say that they are even more impressive IRL, you do such a great job Emily!

Macaroo42 said...

And now you can post my beautiful Hobbs too! ;-)