Thursday, March 12, 2009

Frustrated

I'm getting tired of false alarms. Last evening I had great contractions about 10 minutes apart. They were "stop knitting and take notice" kind of contractions but then again I decided to go to bed, they stopped almost immediately and I slept really well. I'm grateful for the good sleep I've been getting but it's really hard to not wake up in a grumpy attitude because I'm so comfortable and I don't want to be! Who knew I would be so desperate for the pain of childbirth!
I've already played the nintendo wii this morning and got a few contractions going, I'm encouraged that they might be starting in the morning as opposed to night when I get worn out but I'm trying not to get my hopes up only to be disappointed again. This baby has got to come out sometime!

2 comments:

decaf addict missing her caffeine said...

Sorry you are so frustrated! Hoping that baby decides to show up TODAY!

Macaroo42 said...

It will come. And so will I.

(cool verification word: midyphi)