Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July


This year we skipped the 4th of July parade. We made it to the pancake breakfast and watched the fireworks and had a garage sale. And it rained...
Oh, we also slept in a tent in our front yard. Hannah and Ivan wanted to go to bed at about 4pm simply because we were going to sleep in the tent.
Hannah and Ivan loved the fireworks but Clayton was more interested in the glow-stick someone gave him. We got to sit on top of the firetruck behind where they were lighting them off, so it was really loud and really fun, best seats there are.
I know this picture is from today...but the tent is still up so I thought I would "illustrate" my blog.

2 comments:

Macaroo42 said...

Oh yea. I love seeing your faces. And hearing your stories. I'm finally home. Full heart, full head, and lots of stories. Way cool two weeks. I'm sure Dave and Rolana could tell tales on me... :-) I'm glad Clayton likes glow-sticks. Every well-adjusted child should. You ought to see Maggie with a good glow stick. She just lights up. :-)

Anonymous said...

love to get her alone in there her panties would be off in 2 seconds