Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dante Reunion

This weekend we were at Erik's parents house for the "Dante Family Reunion". It was really fun, I always enjoy spending time with Erik's family. Great Grandpa and Grandma Dante saved a few boxes from their move to McMinnville for Hannah and Ivan to play in. They were thrilled.
We also went hiking at Silver Creek Falls, and it was really, really warm. A few of the days this weekend were over 100 degrees! I'm so glad Jon and Liz have air conditioning! The rest of the time we spent hanging out, shopping and watching a lot of Olympics and HGTV. I was only responsible for one meal this weekend, so I enjoyed myself throughly.
Erik has this week off for vacation though I'm not sure how much of a vacation it actually is, he's using the time to finish our shed and I'm hoping I can snag him to help me finish a few other projects as well.

2 comments:

Macaroo42 said...

These pictures make me miss you like crazy! Ivan looks like a BOY, not a baby! When did that happen?

Mama Griffith, said...

haha looks like erik had a great time hiking...the kids look like you tried to kill them (obviously the heat) love the cardboard house pic. Im glad you had a good time!