Monday, August 4, 2008

Our Town part 2

I still haven't made a decision about "Our Town". I tried to call the theatre today and nobody answered and then I got sidetracked with making dinner and cherry pies. We went on a walk today and our neighbor's cousin who is building a house across from Ed and Jan's new house gave us a huge bag of cherries from his orchard, so I made them a pie. I still am unsure if I will do "Our Town" or not...I skimmed through it again today and I think my last and "biggest" fear is that my tummy is going to be huge and I don't know if I can act around it. I know that sounds funny, but I think I'm tired of trying to disguise my belly (and not doing a very good job of it) for plays. I think the plan right now is to still see if the directors are okay with it. What I really want is someone to make the decision for me...but then not really 'cause if I asked Erik he would say "If you really want to know, I'd rather you not but it's up to you."
Oh and this baby better be a girl because I spent way to long on the internet yesterday looking up boy names and didn't see any I was crazy about.


i'm mama griffith, said...

what happened to the six names you picked out??

Macaroo42 said...

Ned or Mod. Both great.