Sunday, December 14, 2008


So I've pretty much decided that I'm not attending my sister's college graduation in Southern California. I am very disappointed. The weather being what it is and is suppose to be I just don't think I can handle the stress of not knowing whether I can make it to the airport or not. Then my sisters and I were suppose to drive back up but my mom didn't want to handle the stress of us driving in questionable weather so my parents decided to fly us all home, the only problem here being that I have no way home from the airport. I'm suppose to fly out Thursday morning and then my return flight would bring me back on Saturday night, that's a lot of flying in just a few short days and though it may seem like I have more energy than normal for a pregnant lady, I just don't think I could deal with this. I still have a day or two to maybe change my mind, I'm having a hard time dealing with the disappointment (after all, I've been looking forward to this for a year!) but as of now I'm staying home.


Macaroo42 said...

Aw Em. I understand. Here's praying our Father does something spectacular with your disappointment.

mama griffith, said...

yeah, we are woundering if we can pick dan up from the airport on the 20th. Sorry you dont get your trip, It must be really hard on you...especially since you have talked about it forever :(

Mins said...

I miss you so much, and I wish you were here. But I understand and I can't wait to see you when I come home! LURVE YOU!