Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Short Sands




The sun has been shining for three whole days! (Okay, not really three whole days, it goes down at night...) We've loved being outside playing and soaking in the rays while we can. Yesterday the kiddos and I headed to the park and then went up to the overlooks on Neahakanie to look down at Manzanita. Today we joined MamaGriffith and her clan for a jaunt down to Short Sands. I don't remember ever being there before. She took pictures, I forgot my camera but luckily I have an artist in the family and Hannah came home and drew some pictures of our fun.

4 comments:

Lyssy said...

I've heard of this mysterious short sands place, but since I'm not from here i have no idea where it is.....where is it? lol is it Oswald West?

Macaroo42 said...

Oh, oh, oh! This is one proud pseudo-aunt! Hannah, they're beautiful!!!

Mama Griffith, said...

the red haired lady on the beach is beautiful, looks just like me!

"Everything that we need to lead an overcoming life flows to us from Him" said...

I love the art work, and Im enjoying your blog Emily.