Saturday, February 5, 2011

Find a Tree

Clayton is potty trained!
Marilyn is reverting, but she's not yet two.
I'm not worried.

Clayton's only accidents lately are when he's playing outside in the backyard and tries to make it into the house and take his boots off...he usually doesn't make it.

So we told him it was okay to pee on a tree when he's out in the backyard.

The other day he came running in full of excitement, "I didn't go potty in my pants, I went on a tree! I didn't go in my pants!"

I told him good job and he went out to play and the older two kiddos and I went back to schoolwork.

About 5 minutes later Clayton comes running in again, "Marilyn took off her clothes!"

And I stepped outside to find one slightly nekkid and very disappointed little girl.


It's doesn't quite work the same with little girls.

10 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

hahaha this shot is sooo funny!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Miss Moddy is definitely a thinker and marches to her own drum beat!

Debbie said...

HA!! Great capture, Em. That second one is priceless!

Chelsea said...

oh my goodness- super cute.

Anonymous said...

bend over and hold that tree princess tat tight lilass is mine, no condom i want you to feel mecum in you

Anonymous said...

Phew!

DANIEL CRAIG said...

IF SHE WAS PLAYING OUTSIDE AND IF HER MUM WAS ON THE PHONE AND IF SHE NEEDED A POO SHE WILL WILL SQUAT DOWN TO THE GRASS AND SHE WILL SQUEEZE HER BUM AND SHE WILL POO ON THE GRASS AND HER MUM WILL GIVE HER A CUDDLE FOR DOING A POO ON THE GRASS

Anonymous said...

My god I'd love to fuck her cute little butt, give her some of my cum, watch it leak down over her pussy. Mmmm

Anonymous said...

U are rude do not have sex with kid

Anonymous said...

Can I put my penis in her gergous little vagina then when I cum she can drink the rest if I get horny again I'd like to bum her that gorgeous bum so smooth and tender my cocktail is about to cum now I'll be gentle it's inches.