Saturday, February 5, 2011

Find a Tree

Clayton is potty trained!
Marilyn is reverting, but she's not yet two.
I'm not worried.

Clayton's only accidents lately are when he's playing outside in the backyard and tries to make it into the house and take his boots off...he usually doesn't make it.

So we told him it was okay to pee on a tree when he's out in the backyard.

The other day he came running in full of excitement, "I didn't go potty in my pants, I went on a tree! I didn't go in my pants!"

I told him good job and he went out to play and the older two kiddos and I went back to schoolwork.

About 5 minutes later Clayton comes running in again, "Marilyn took off her clothes!"

And I stepped outside to find one slightly nekkid and very disappointed little girl.


It's doesn't quite work the same with little girls.

4 comments:

MamaGriffith, said...

hahaha this shot is sooo funny!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Miss Moddy is definitely a thinker and marches to her own drum beat!

Debbie said...

HA!! Great capture, Em. That second one is priceless!

Chelsea said...

oh my goodness- super cute.