Friday, August 19, 2011

Cart'm Treasures

I've been shopping Cart'm again.

It seems that Cart'm always knows what I'm looking for. Well, maybe not always but most times when I'm looking for something specific (like a small table to paint and put on the back deck so I have somewhere to set my tea when I'm sitting outside) I rarely leave disappointed.

Turns out when I decided that I needed a small table to paint and put on the back deck so I have somewhere to set my tea when I'm sitting outside, I found the perfect one for $5.


A little craft paint, some polyurethane sealer (though I only had indoor, need to find some outdoor), a ruler and a quilt book and I had the perfect little table.

Everything but the blue diamonds were painted twice because I didn't get the colors right the first time but now I'm happy with it.

I was going to paint the base a different color as well but Erik convinced me it was fine. Personally I think he was hungry and wanted me to stop painting so I would make dinner : )

I really do like it and it's the perfect height for between my Adirondack chairs.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm not sure if I've told you this, but if I haven't then I should've a thousand times over... I LOVE how creative you are. Just sayin'.

The Cloth Addict said...

Looks great!