Friday, May 28, 2010

My Little Artist

Hannah is always drawing. This morning she asked if I knew anyone who could help her be a better artist because, "I am an artist but I need help to be better."
Here are a few of her latest drawings, she's going through a pencil or pen drawing phase right now.One sun, two flowers, three butterflies and six princesses.


Starting from the top right corner and moving clockwise: "Waiting to talk to someone when they are talking to someone else." "Being patient" "Putting your toys away" "Picking up your clothes" and "Letting Ivan go first when we go for a walk".



And the above is my personal favorite; they are all superheros on the left. The top one is a guy who takes care of cars, the middle is a girl who takes care of people and the bottom, oh the bottom one, is a person who takes over the world.
I love how it just naturally follows the other two. : P

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: