Saturday, March 29, 2008

Update on Us

Easter was a little rough this year. Only for the fact that I couldn't eat all the yummy (though not good for you) breads and muffins at the brunch at church and I couldn't eat peeps. Peeps are one of my favorite Easter candies, but as I am trying to stay away from too much sugar etc. they were off limits this year, well off limits for now, I did buy a box and stash them away for the day when Clayton is no longer nursing. I am not completely suffering though anymore, I have found a vise. It's called Coconut Bliss. It's very expensive but very yummy "ice cream" made from Coconut milk and organic agave syrup. So far I've tried the dark chocolate and the cappicinno, both are excellent. Also I think eggs are okay for me to eat so I've begun to bake again using "alternative flours". My scones yesterday weren't that bad (and I promptly ate quite a few). We started feeding Clayton soft-boiled egg yolks and he has been doing very well with them. Yeah for eggs!
Ivan has started potty training and Hannah has decided that when she doesn't want to do what you've asked her to do that she "can't walk anymore". Clayton's rash is looking much better and I'm not sure exactly why. The ND did give me a supplement to take that's full of good vitamins for skin and homeopathic drops for Clayton for dust/mold/mildew allergies.
Today Erik and our friend Brian are working on moving sheds and sand around in the backyard to get ready for concrete. Hopefully in the very near future we will be pouring a slab for a new shed, a patio and steps for the back door.
That is all of my news for now. I think.

No comments: