Friday, March 7, 2008

Yeah!

Clayton's rash is looking better! And he slept longer than two hours between feedings last night!
I gave up eating rice products also and his rash started improving (go figure). So lately I've been eating meat, veggies and fruit. I sure miss my bread and oatmeal etc. but it's worth it to see his rash improving. Now I'm scared to add foods back in because I don't want him to react again, but I think my cravings for food will boost me over that fear. I'm going to wait a few more days and see if we can clear the rash up all the way. Right now Clayton is having the time of his life jumping in his Johnny Jump-up, he loves that thing and is happy to play in it for an hour or so at a time. (Let's hope our door trim holds up to all this bouncing.)

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

good news! daisy has been dying for hannah latly, go figure. she is such a girl..

Harkins said...

we are so glad to hear that! Hopefully when you add the food back in, it will seem clear what the allergy is. love you guys.