Monday, October 13, 2008

The Show Must Go On

So Friday night I either got the flu or food poisoning. It could be either one, the flu has been going around and then Friday night I ate Burger King and drank a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks that tasted way too sweet (not a good combination...) . I made it to the JoAnn's sale and on my way to the theater I realized I needed food in my stomach or I wouldn't make it through the play. There is the argument that Burger King does not really qualify as food but....
Anyway, I threw it all up between the second and third acts. Felt well enough to make it through the third act and then spent the rest of Friday night and Saturday morning sick. I did make it to perform Saturday night and felt much better yesterday and performed our matinee; today I think I might just rest, all day.
Being sick is not much fun at all.

2 comments:

Macaroo42 said...

From one sickie to another, I feel ya!

Mama Griffith, said...

yup, sounds like the flu to me,..I had it twice! Hope your prenatal visit went well.