Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Projects, Projects and More Projects!

Yesterday I basted a quilt and put the binding part way on. Today I finished painting the kiddos room. Well, I'm almost done, I got it all rolled this morning and now I have to wait for it to dry to see if I missed any spots. Who knew that dry semi-gloss paint and wet satin paint (in the same color) look the same on the wall, it was almost impossible to tell where I had already painted. Once the paint is dry I can move the stuff from the guest room that belongs in the kids room back and start working on cleaning the guest room. Then I can take down my Christmas houses and have all of my Christmas stuff put away. And hopefully in the process of doing all this I can pare down our junk and take it to Goodwill. Maybe "nesting" has hit, either that or it's spring fever or a combination of both, it's been so sunny and warm lately that it's crazy to think it's only Feb. My daffodils are coming up and I'm praying they don't get frostbitten...it's still frozen in the morning. Erik's parents are going to take the kiddos for the weekend in a few weeks and then I can really get to cleaning! I can't believe I'm excited about cleaning but I am.
ONLY 6 WEEKS OR SO TILL BABY COMES!

No comments: