Tuesday, May 26, 2009

GARDEN!

The garden is finally planted!! It's beautiful and random and still just dirt with stakes marking out what is growing but the seeds are there and I'm anxiously waiting for them to grow. Hannah helped plant and it was fun...though I did have to remind myself that I didn't have to be in a hurry, it's okay to plant each seed individually in just the right spot. Even Clayton dropped a few seeds in for me. Ivan helped decide which tomato plant went where and then wasn't too interested. We finished planting right as it started to sprinkle, so I'll go take pictures when it stops raining. I can do this now (take pictures that is) because we just got a new digital camera. If you noticed the large picture behind my blog title, I took that with my new camera. That daisy is my Mother's Day gift, it sits on the front porch in one of the wire plant stands from my wedding. I'm going to go enjoy a cup of tea and relax, maybe knit and try not to complain too much about being quite sore and tired.

1 comment:

B said...

Glad you got your garden in. It's a good feeling isn't it? I went and saw mine today and actually have a few sprouts! YAY! I like the addition of a pic to your header. It looks good!

What kind of camera did you get? I love cameras! Someday I want to get a digital SLR.