Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today

It's only 9:50pm and I'm exhausted. I'm sitting at the computer in the dark and everyone else is in bed and I should be going to sleep. I moved rock and dirt most all day today and then I got the dishes done tonight and cookies made. Oh and right before dinner I jogged/walked around the block with some friends. So needless to say, I'm really tired. I don't have anything witty to write or momentous news to report I'm just noting for all that I am feeling really content and tired. It was a good day, it was sunny, I got a lot of work done, I love my husband, I love my kiddos, God is good (which he is no matter what!). Yep. That's it for now.

3 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

at least you blogged!

Krista Motsinger said...

you are one hard working mama! You go girl!

Macaroo42 said...

I love you. You're amazing.

And just for your amusement, the word verification word for this one is tribe. Yep, just straight-up tribe. :-)