Sunday, July 25, 2010

This Week...

...is VBS and I am in charge of games. Please pray for me.

My wonderful mother is coming down today and staying through Thursday to watch Clayton and Mod during VBS 'cause they're just a tad young for it yet. Yay mom! I signed up to help before it dawned on me that I had two kids that are too young. And I was put in charge before I could remind "the powers that be" that I had two kids that are too young.

So I've been stressing just a little. Only a little 'cause I'm not big on stressing, I just figure that it will happen and if it doesn't I probably won't be put in charge again! I've got some fun games planned and a last minute switch of some games to include water balloons. I was going to skip that whole mess but then decided I just couldn't, it's too much fun.

I don't know that I'll have pictures to share but I'll definitely let you know how it goes especially since I'm counting on your prayers.

Thanks!

No comments: