Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Hannah!

I haven't gone crazy.

I know it's the end of July and Hannah's Birthday was the end of June but I realized this morning as I was organizing pictures on my computer (sure beats doing dishes) that I hadn't ever shared a picture of this year's birthday cake.

I've started asking the kid's what type of cake they want for their birthday and last year Hannah wanted a cow and pink flowers on her's. I don't know if you remember that one, but it looked like this:

I'm sort of proud of that one.

This year, she was a little more elaborate. She wanted layers and each layer had to be decorated differently. We drew this one out first and then I followed the plan. Please don't send this in to Cake Wrecks. I'm obviously not a professional but Hannah thought it was beautiful and that's really all that matters.

No comments: