Wednesday, January 14, 2009

American Idol part 2

I found this morning that I could watch last night's episode (minus the commercials) in parts on youtube. Well, I could watch most of it... I watched most of it and had two parts left (about 15 minutes total) when I was told the video I wanted was no longer available. Apparently Fox found it and had it deleted because of copyright laws. I wasn't quite fast enough watching it. Maybe I'll go check and see if it got re-posted. Some people will do anything for American Idol : )

1 comment:

Megan said...

I wish we lived closer! We DVR it every week and then watch when its convenient (at least in the audition phase), of course when its down to the judging we have to watch that night, but still, it would be nice to be able to watch it with you once in awhile. Darn 3000 miles!