Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol

As I logged out of hotmail this morning I noticed one of the big "news" stories is that American Idol premieres tonight. How did I miss this? I've been a fan for the last few years and have even in the past marked it on my calendar so I wouldn't miss it...but this year it has snuck-up on me. I don't think I'm the die-hard-can't-miss-a-show fan that I've been in the past (who knows, maybe I'm growing up) but if I can find someone who's watching I may just invite myself over. Any body watching?...I'd love to get out of the house and join you...I'll even bring snacks if you give me warning (and I can make them healthy too...) Anyone...?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are going to watch Biggest Looser but you are welcome tocome over!!Nana

Michelle Dante said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Dante said...

Well...you could come to our house, but I'm not sure it would be worth the trip

City Girl Stuck on the Coast said...

Sorry I watch The Biggest Loser with the decaf addict and nana. I think that you need to miss american Idol and watch the biggest loser with us.

The Cloth Addict said...

I agree, come and watch Biggest Loser with us next Tuesday. We might even switch between the two! :-)