Tuesday, January 20, 2009
My chair is done. It's definitely an "Emily" chair....meaning I had to fudge a couple places cause I didn't allow myself enough fabric but I really like the way it turned out and it's way comfortable. I'm particularly proud of the seat cushion. It has a zipper and everything. I've always been afraid of zippers in upholstery, it was fear of the unknown; I always thought it would be really difficult. Turns out it's not and it saves you from any hand-stitching on a really overstuffed cushion. I forgot to get a "before" or "during" picture but I did get a picture of the fabric that was on it. I also attached the back cushion instead of having it loose. Good thing too, I only have a few scraps of fabric left.
In other news, it's been so warm the last few days that I have daffodils starting to push up through the soil... craziness.
at 3:20 PM