Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Craziness

I'm very excited. My sister in law, Michelle, moves in tomorrow and crazy me, in the process of cleaning out the back bedroom for her I decided now would be a good time to re-paint in there as well. This of course I did not decide until yesterday afternoon. I went to the hardware store to pick up more spray paint and as always I took a look at the beautiful wall of colors and right then and there I decided to paint. I just finished rolling about a half hour ago and I must say I really like it. No more blue stripes, it is now a "greenish-grayish slightly khaki" color. I think it's called "Australian Morning" or something like that. Now let's just hope the paint dries quickly so I can put all the furniture back.
Hannah came in while I was painting and told me, "I said craziness like four times out there and then I came in here and said it again, craziness."

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

sounds crazy man just crazy!! actually sounds like somthing I would do. ha ha see ya tomarrow at mob

Mama Griffith, said...

had a great time with you today, Its nice to hear you talk, also nice to be able to hear you talk. one of those rare moments in motherhood.