Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pink Eye

Erik is gone this weekend helping his grandparents move and so it seemed like the perfect time for the kiddos to get pink eye. Ivan has had a cold and very snotty nose and then his eyes started getting goopy so I started treating him for pink eye and then started treating Hannah and then Clayton but I wasn't soon enough. Ivan is looking a little better, Hannah didn't get it all that bad but she did have a fever and complained of her ears aching yesterday but Clayton, oh my littlest boy...his eyes are almost swollen shut this morning, he's pretty miserable and with his allergies I'm not sure exactly how to combat this. Lots of prayer and holding and loving. And hopefully Erik will be home soon.

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

baby shampoo on a rag gently washes the goop off. there are homeopathic pink eye drops they sell at the drug store, also wash wash wash.....I had to wash pillow cases and blankies sooo much when my kids had it this winter...

Macaroo42 said...

Chaparral. Check it out.