Friday, May 16, 2008

Tattoos

So I've been thinking of getting a tattoo for awhile and now that I'm not pregnant or nursing I can. The other night I asked Erik the all important question of, "So, can I really get a tattoo. Would that be okay with you?" And his response? "Sure, I guess...what tattoo should I get?"
I almost fell over. And he's serious too, he has no idea what he wants but he wants to get a tattoo also, he thinks on his upper arm/ shoulder. I''m still in shock. Anytime I've mentioned it before he says he doesn't care if I get a tattoo but thinks it's kind of dumb to mark yourself permanently. I don't know if he will and I'll keep you posted if I do actually get one.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo for some time. I know exactly what and where, yet I haven't done it. It is definitely a decision that needs time and careful consideration.

Macaroo42 said...

Does Rolana know this?

Mama Griffith, said...

heck yes I know this, cracked me up!!!