Thursday, May 1, 2008

Offically Weaned!!!

Clayton is officially weaned, I've started eating food again. Today I made biscuits and rhubarb pie. I thought long and hard about what I was going to eat when I could eat what I wanted again and hadn't decided yet but this morning when I woke up biscuits sounded good, so that's what I ate. Then I made rhubarb pie for dessert tonight because I bought rhubarb the other day and I've never made a rhubarb pie before so I decided to try it. It was yummy. Now I'm looking forward to coffee and other things that are bad for you. I did have a hemp milk latte the other day at Mother Nature's though, it was good. Clayton is looking a little better but he keeps on rubbing his face so his face still doesn't look as good as it could but definently better. I have discovered that I really like hamburger and avocado for breakfast so that may make the rotation of common breakfast foods in this household and I think gluten-free items and "alternative" flours will also always have a home here but it's nice to say hello to wheat again. I just hope my sourdough starter is still alive.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

congrats I will be taking you to bella soon!!!