Monday, May 26, 2008

Theme From...

I wish my music writing capabilities were on par or exceeded my playing abilities. I've started "writing" a piano piece...maybe someday it will have words... but because it's not chords I'm not sure exactly how to write it. Well, to be honest, I want an easy way to write it; I don't want to have to work at it but since all I have right now is my memory I think I'll try really hard. Or I might try and find our digital camera (we lost it already) and check out the video quality.
Maybe I'll find handwriting it strangely fulfilling but I'm not holding out to much hope for that end.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Okay, it's going easier than I thought it would...kind of.

Macaroo42 said...

Ever try anything with shaped notes?

Anonymous said...

dan and I enjoy writing words to tunes but have never had the capibilitys to play anything on the piano...maby you and erik could be the datne music company! he he he